The early-out option lets you flexibly back out in the event of changes in order volumes. Starting from the 24th rental month, you can return the vehicle.
How does it work?
- Starting from the 24th 20% of your rental fleet can be returned every year.
- The return in cost neutral
- Rental contracts are invoiced by the day.
- The rental vehicles can usually be returned at any time. Without early-out options penalties can be charged.
- Early vehicle returns need to be reported in compliance with a 4-week notification period.